Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Father's Day was fun and HOT this year! We went to Kendra and Trent's to swim and had a great time! After the kids swam for a few hours, the "seniors" took a dip! Jimmy about gave me a heart attack when he showed off his diving board skills.....

Talk about nerve racking!!! Thank goodness he made it with no bruises or broken bones!!!

We spent Father's Day evening with my Dad at TX Roadhouse (mmmmm rolls!). It's always great to see Dad and catch up!

Here's Clint and the kids....I can't believe how tall Laynie is!!!!!!! HOLY COW! Blake has really grown too. Before you know it, I'm going to be the shortest in the family! ugh!
We got Clint and iPhone cover, some swim trunks, and a new sunglasses holder for his car.
Clint is such a wonderful Dad and husband. I am truly blessed and so are the kids. Thank you honey for being such a "team player" and for always being there for us. We love you so much and hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!




0 comments: