I'm sure you all can remember the bench seat I found at a local "thrift store/flea market". It was SO much fun to make over!!
So when I finished my chairs I felt I needed a new little side table to put between them. I knew exactly where to go!! I found this cute table for $15 at the same thrift store!

Yes, that's a hand painted top. What a cute "frenchie" with a sunflower bonnet! As I was checking out the man said, "Wow, what a great find. Someone spent a lot of time hand painting that on there".

So I felt a little bad that I had to do this to the little "frenchie"....

But it was for a good reason!! Sorry "frenchie". I headed to Lowes to find just the right aqua blue to go with the striped fabric I had recovered my chairs with.

After 2 coats and a few hours, I was SO excited to place my cute table inbetween my new chairs!! I need something on the wall behind them now, but I LOVE the makeover!!

Sorry my pic is a bit fuzzy!!

I shopped my house and put a few things on the table. Doubt they will stay, but it works for now!! SO HAPPY with the outcome!!!
6 comments:
Nicely done! That's a great color and looks wonderful with those chairs!
What a great color, poor frenchie. Ha! It looks like a brand new table. Blessings to you!
Sometimes I find a piece of furniture and think to myself - man this is soo cute, but not my style! So then I go to town on it!! I LOVE IT. Your table and chairs look great!
Oh what a transformation! You must be in Heaven!!
Very cute makeovers. I love the colors you used, very cheerful and fun.
Love the transformations! The bench is adorable and I'm swooning over the blue you chose for the table. As for Frenchie, (may he rest in peace) his demise was for a good cause.
Post a Comment