So I have said many times that I am getting OLD!! First it was 9 fillings at once (dont gross out, I DO brush my teeth a LOT), then it was my minor surgery mole removal with a 1 1/2 inch scar, now it's my teeth again....this time it's a problem i have had since I was a kid. Only it's a 1000x worse now that i'm old!
I grind my teeth every night. Sometimes I clinch my jaw so hard that it wakes me up in pain. I'm REALLY tired of feeling like a broke down car!!
I now have to wear this very attractive mouth guard at night. Ok, stop laughing!
Here is my assistant, helping me boil the mouthguard and set it in place. Thanks Gooch!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Mouth Guard what???
at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)






1 comments:
I think it's going to be hard making a baby with that guard in your mouth! : ) SEXY!
Post a Comment