Monday, July 27, 2009

Early Birthday!!!!

This wonderful man gave me my birthday present early on Friday. I screamed and jumped up and down when I opened the bag and found this...
The Canon EOS Rebel XS Digital Camera!!!! I have wanted one for so long. I was so excited and started playing with it immediately! The cute hubby pic above is the first picture I took with it! I was so pumped!
It takes AMAZING pictures and my favorites to take are portraits and closeup shots. It's so crisp and clear!!! I'm still trying to figure out the easiest way to get them on my blog posts...but i'm gettting there.
Here are two more pics from our ride to Lake Eufaula this weekend.

I will post pics from our fun lake trip with the Due's soon. I'm surprising the family with an overnight trip this Friday. Shhhhhh, can't say where yet!!!

0 comments: