Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Who, Me? You shouldn't have!

My blog-friend, Queen of the Castle, at Saving Starfish just presented me with the "Sisterhood" blog award! I'm so excited and honored. Thank you Queen!!!


1) Put the logo on your blog or post.

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.

3) Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.

4) Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

5) Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.



So, with that being said...I nominate:

1. Suz over at "Steece's Pieces"
2. Audrey at "Mauck Talk"
3. Amy at "Ethiopia or Bust"
4. Momma Chaos at "Kingdom of Chaos"
I know it's only 4, but I dont have a HUGE blogroll like some others. I do read these blogs every day or so and they inspire me....in one way or another. So, thank you ladies and congrats!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

awwww!!! you are so sweet!!! thank you so much!!!

Audrey said...

Wow! I'm honored! Thanks!