If I have to listen to more people analyze Obama's appearance on the Tonight Show last night I think I will have to BARF!! Who cares?
Friday, March 20, 2009
Can I get an AMEN?
at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I have to listen to more people analyze Obama's appearance on the Tonight Show last night I think I will have to BARF!! Who cares?
at 10:31 AM
2 comments:
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you about the things in my Easter Header. The house and the duck on the box came from Marshall's. But TJ Maxx also carries the same things. The two off-white bunnies and the blue bunny by the house,came from a local antique store here. The blue bunny is a Lori Mitchell reproduction though. The three tiny ducks came from JoAnn's, this year. The egg they're by is an old gift, as well as the bunny in the background holding an egg.
But really, TJ Maxx is a great place to get vintage-looking holiday decorations. Good luck in your search. : )
Amen. I'd rather hear about what he plans to do about this mess than what he said on a couch.
Post a Comment