This is the first layout I have done using the digital scrapbooking. I'm slowly learning how to use Gimp (free photoshop tool) to it's fullest. I'm loving it...and best of all, it's FREE. Yes, all of it. The scrapbook kits you can download for free on the web. Some of my fav sites are:
And Gimp is a free download as well.


.jpg)






2 comments:
Kathleen...You've been nominated for the Sisterhood Award!!!
Check out my blog for more details!
savingstarfish.blogspot.com
I stumbled upon your blog via thrifty decor chick's blog. I noticed you have a digiscrapbook layout. I'm learning this right now as well. You may want to check out scrapgirls.com. They do free daily newsletters that offer a free download on every issue. The catch is tht you only have 24-48 hours to download it for free. Thanks for sharing the free sites you mentioned. I will defiitley be checking them out!
Post a Comment