Monday, April 14, 2008

Ahhhh.....relax!

I can feel it now....light breeze, warm sun, cool pina colada & my skin going from "Casper" to something more tropical!
Clint and I are heading to San Antonio on Thursday to see my family and to spend time at the Westin La Cantera for our 2nd wedding anniversary. I'm so excited! The hotel is beautiful and the view is unreal!
I talked to my Mom last week and she said the temp has been in the 90's! AMEN! I'm ready to get out of this 50 one day, 75 the next and wind that is just HELL on your hair!

So, the traditional gift for your 2nd anniversary is cotton. What in the world could I get for Clint that is useful...and cotton. NO, not underwear or a robe! This will take some thinking and I'm running out of days! So...if any of you blog readers could help out, leave a comment on what a good "man" gift for cotton would be, that would be fantastic!




0 comments: