Thursday, April 24, 2008

10togive.org



We are really getting up and running with 10togive.org! I'm so proud of Clint! You can really tell that this project is what he's supposed to be doing. He and I are a lot alike when it comes to giving. If I could make it my "job", I would!

Last night Clint and Randy met with the web guy to talk about the design for the website. It will be along the same lines as Donorschoose.org. They say it will be up around the 1st of August! There is a lot to do until then, but we are keeping up a great pace.

Clint and I met with some people from our church, LifeChurch.TV, on Monday and pitched the idea of 10togive.org "partnering up" with Life Reach and Life Missions to provide a "filter" for giving and receiving.

They thought it was an awesome idea.

I was able to get an attorney from Crowe Dunlevy to do our legal work pro-bono. Thanks be to God!!

So anyway, we are just chugging right along! Take a peak at the 10togive.org website and see what it's all about! If you would like to help out and donate to our new venture (a non-profit, tax write off) just contact me at kathleen@10togive.org ! What a blessing that would be!

:)

0 comments: