Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend in Review

This weekend was nice! The weather, the projects, baseball, friends....all nice! We are still working on our "new" kitchen table. We have successfully painted the chairs this awesome green, and the table is now brown...so this weekend Clint cut my seats out! Yippee!

So now I just need to cut the foam, get some cotton bunting stuff (if that's even the right way to say it) and cover these puppies!!! So ready for my kitchen to be back in order.

I also spent time this weekend getting these cute lovie blankets done for my sister-in-law who is expecting twins a month from now.
The first one was hard, but then I got the hang of it! I'm even going to try and sell some on Craigslist!!
I lOVE this cute whale fabric...and the stop signs!
Blake played in a tournament in Edmond. The weather was perfect for Fall ball! I wish it would stay like this all through the winter!
This week is Laynie's last softball game.
Clint and I are headed down to Big 'D' for a little "Red River Rivalry" this weekend. My boss was nice enough to give me two nights at the Omni and his OU/TX tickets that he usually sells on Ebay! So Clint and I are headed South for the weekend! Can't wait!!!!!



0 comments: