I had my follow-up doc appointment yesterday with Dr. H. He said that everything looked good...my cyst had shrunk to a 7 (it was 18), so the Northindrone worked.
He told me to stop taking it because it had successfully suppressed my ovaries so much that I will probably not have a period now. Of course I was totally confused thinking, "great, now I wont be able to do another IUI until I get the stupid thing"...but apparently I was wrong. Since Dr. H is in total control of my "cycle" he can make it happen or not happen.
He said if I don't have a period by Monday the 30th then I am to call him and he will "create" a cycle day 1 for me. He wrote me the prescription for Clomid and ordered my HcG trigger shot (it will be delivered this week) and sent me on my way. Clint laughed and said he better order me two of them since I shattered the bottle last time.
I think this time I will open the box while sitting on the carpet...maybe even on top of a pillow for extra cushion!!
So I guess we will see what next week holds. I don't feel much of anything right now. Never wanting to get my hopes up or get excited about much of anything. I guess it comes with the territory!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Doctor Appointment Monday
at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment