
2 weeks ago tomorrow we did our first IUI. It was crazy to be able to lay there and watch the whole thing on the monitor! Clint made me laugh saying that we needed to play some mood music! What a goof!
The procedure took all of 10 min and I had to lay there for an additional 20. Since then I have hesitate to go to the restroom in fear that I may have started my period. What a life!!!
haha
Tomorrow is the 2 week mark and the doc said that if I don't have my period by Friday that I need to call them. If only period symptoms weren't almost EXACTLY like pregnancy symptoms. I'm very fatigued right now....is that period fatigue or pregnancy fatigue....GEEZ!
I have been patient the past two weeks. I only took one test so far and it was pretty darn early on. I learned my lesson....NO tests until Friday!!
So, until then...I am working on my kitchen table, sewing, making diaper cakes...etc! Basically keeping BuSy!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
3 Days Away!
at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)






1 comments:
Ahhh. Obviously I am SO NOT the most patient person!!! Hoping and praying for some GOOD news for you!
Post a Comment