Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Recent Projects in the works

I have SEVERAL projects on my list right now. Too many to admit!
Clint took me to The Rink in OKC a few weeks ago and I was in HEAVEN! If you are in OK, you HAVE to go....it's full of fun, funky treasures! I bought a few things....two of which are undergoing some color changes. First was this CaUte little chair...

I'm over red....so it's getting a fresh teal paint job! "After pics" will be posted soon.

Then I spotted this FABULOUS mirror (it's taped up for painting in this pic). It was only $24 and I had to have it. It's currently on it's 3rd coat of heirloom white spray paint!

This is a bad pic from my cell phone, but this is the new curtain/shower curtain that I have made for the kids' bathroom. That whole room is redone and I can't wait to post "after" pictures of it! All that's left to do is paint he cabinet doors!! YIPPEE! Clint has worked hard on it for me and it's just looking fab!

Another obsession of mine is chandeliers! There is practically one in every room! This beauty was bought for Laynie's room for $5!! This was the before (oops, starting spray painting it before I remembered to take a before pic).
So as you can see, I have a few projects going on....and these are just a FEW of them. The list goes on! I'll work on my "after" pics!



0 comments: