Seems as though 2010 is flying by! I have missed blogging a lot and really need to catch up! I figured I would lump a few things into this one post in hopes that will help me... so we'll see.
In April Clint and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. Here he is opening his iPad that I got him. Totally posed, but still very funny. He loves that thing like crazy! I admit, it is pretty cool.
My anniversary gift was my new dining room table and buffet! I got it on Craigs list in Tulsa, and I can't wait to paint it and recover the seats! It's on the "to do" list! ;)
School is winding down! I am so excited to have the kids off for the summer. Maybe even more then they are! Laynie had her 7th grade concert last week. She sang a "solo" in the song "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head". They did great and the concert was entertaining! I'm loving that the older the kids get the more interesting their productions are....nothing like they used to be! ;)
In other news...... we have finally started updating our kitchen!!! First order of business was to get rid of the 1970's WHITE TILE counter top! I chose a dark Formica "granite looking" top and Clint had it installed in ONE day! It looks fantastic and is so much nicer then the tile! I will have to take some "after" pics that include the new sink, faucet and stove top. They are all very nice.

.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment