I have REALLY enjoyed my new sewing machine!! I'm not a SUPER sewer yet...but I hope to be one day! I have been making a lot of cute little girly things lately for my BFF's daughter Caroline. Today happens to be her 1st birthday, so last night I whipped up this little number....
Some call them "pillowcase" dresses, but I just call this one CAutE!!!!! I LURVE this fabric by Heather Bailey (my all time fav fabric person). I wish we had more stores that carried her line here in Okie. I think I ordered both of these online.
I'm getting better with my straight stitching. Used to be that my straight line would have a bit of a "curve" to it... so I was proud of myself for perfecting that skill...pretty basic, I know!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Sew Crazy!
at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)






1 comments:
Beautiful fabric! I just love this cute little dress:)Good Job!~Margie
Post a Comment