I'm a few weeks behind on this post!!

For our Bible study group I made an Italian Cream cake. It was yummy! Grace and Blake got to help blow out the candles. :)
My sweet hubby turned 38 this year....wowie, wow, wow!! We celebrated with friends and family all weekend long! The kids and I got him some parts for his boat. Not all that exciting of a gift, but one that he asked for.

Kendra (also celebrating her birthday..it's the 25th of Feb) and Clint.

Lots of hot air!! tee hee hee.

Clint's parents got him sailing gloves! Another on Clint's "wish" list this year!

Clint and his Dad playing ping-pong on the Wii.
For our Bible study group I made an Italian Cream cake. It was yummy! Grace and Blake got to help blow out the candles. :)Happy Birthday honey!! We love you SOoooooo much!!!!!!!

.jpg)






1 comments:
Tell Clint he doesn't look a day over 37! hee hee
Post a Comment