Tuesday, August 4, 2009

1920's Bench Makeover anyone?

I have been looking for a bench to makeover and put in my house or my garage (it is where most people come in and out). I have been combing over Craigslist and squealed with glee when I found this beauty....

The tag underneath the seat says manufactured in 1923! I do believe that the cushions are original! I can't wait to get to work on this and create something special for my home!
I can see it now... a pretty apple green, or maybe a distressed creamy white... I'm not sure yet. I think I will figure out what room it will be in and then get the fabric and go from there. I will start on it tomorrow!! YIPPEE!! Check back and see my progress!


1 comments:

StarfishMom said...

I can't wait to see what you do with it!!! Have fun :)