Monday, June 15, 2009

Journey to Motherhood- Part 2

Meet "Gooch"


He's a 4 year old French Bulldog that I bought off of Craigslist yesterday. He's the new addition to the Ellis family. He's really been great since we've had him! He is pretty lazy and is hard to excite. He's exactly the kind of dog I wanted.

After touring the house for a few seconds, he decided that he'd had enough....


This is pretty much what Gooch is like. He loves to follow you around, but if you are in the same place for more then a minute he HAS to rest. He's just so dang cute!

Last night after my shower I came downstairs and found him like this...

We've been joking that we need to make sure he's still breathing, but just listen to this video and see why that's just not necessary. (it's very dark, but just turn up your volume and listen)!!


Now dont think this is my baby "replacement" because it's not. I have always loved dogs and we all missed Bogie after he left. I just happed to come across the Craigslist posting for Gooch on Saturday and after seeing him I just "had" to have him.

The kids think he's hilarious and adorable! I have to agree!!

2 comments:

StarfishMom said...

He's ADORABLE!!! Does he have any brothers that need a home??? :)

Messena said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny. I need one! Let me know if that is still cute in a few weeks. =)