Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bench Seat- Check, Pillows- Check Check!!


Everyone knows how much I LURVE "Thrifty Decor Chick". Her blog is so inspirational! She is having a "Goodwill Party" on her blog and I thought I would join in on the fun.


So you all remember this little gem I got for $12 for Laynie's room....

I recovered the seat with this CA-UTE fabric from Hob-Lob!.....Then painted the legs and such, a FUN lime green...


reattached the seat, and hot glued some black pom-pom trim around it and...

TAAAA-DAAAA!!!!
I think it turned out really cute!! I was proud of my first recover makeover!

So.... at the same time as the bench refurb.... I was working on my new couch pillows. Remember the amazingly fabulous fabric? (Sorry, bad picture with my phone)



I made these.....


And one on each side.

Next up are my "toad stool" ottomans! They are going to be recovered to "go" with my new pillows. Nothing crazy..just a green that blends. I can't wait!!!































5 comments:

Tia said...

LOVE that ottoman! :o) And that little bench you did was super super cute!

jennifer said...

very cute! i love that you used the lime green paint. great choice!

Marie said...

Fabulous make-over! And I love the pillows.
Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Infarrantly Creative said...

Love, love, love it...I saw I was on your sidebar...wow thanks!

I love the fabric you chose for the pillows...is it Amy Butler

Infarrantly Creative said...

Love, love, love it...I saw I was on your sidebar...wow thanks!

I love the fabric you chose for the pillows...is it Amy Butler