Monday, June 16, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday (on Monday)

This weekend Clint and I "tackled" our yard! It needed a little TLC and we gave it plenty! This is the first time I have ever done yard work and I must say it was hard! We cleaned out the grass area in the corner of our yard, Clint mowed, and I planted some flowers! It's amazing what pretty flowers can do for the curb appeal of your house! I know I already impatient for my impatins to bloom! (not sure on the spelling) I always thought they were called impatience! The things you learn when you do yard work! Oh, and I also learned that dirt CAN get under your fingernails even if you are wearing gloves, it can also get in your sports bra, down your shirt, in your hair & mouth, and even in your pants! I still have a lot of weed picking to do, but I think we really made a difference!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spent a good chunk of time working outdoors on Monday as well. I love how much of a difference it makes to the whole house when the yard is taken care of. Great tackle!