This weekend was just full of FUN! ;)
On Saturday we woke up at 6:15 to go run our garage sale at the "old" house. I never knew how much fun getting rid of random crap could be! We made over $750!! We had some great "big ticket" items, so that helped...but either way.
It felt good to get rid of stuff that just took up room! Stuff we never used, wore, or played with!
I think we are going to have another one next weekend! Last night as I was arranging the kids rooms, I found a lot more stuff that we could sell. Stuff that the kids never use or play with.
That goes for me too. I'm sure I could clean out my closet, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
So we'll see.
Other then our money-making garage sale, we had to go to our Foster Care class. It was our last full day of class. Our last one is this Saturday until 1. It went by fast and really wasn't all that bad. So it will be another month before we get our first child.
Last night, Ruth came over and "helped" me decorate the house. I LOVE what she did with the bedroom. I will take some pictures tonight to share.
We are having a birthday celebration for Ruth and Blake tonight. Blake turned 8 yesterday!
Anyway, that was our fun-filled weekend!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Garage Sale!
at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment