There are a lot of good deals at Target this week because of Mothers Day. I found a few that I will have to scoop up!
I love this cute zebra pillow with feathers!! It will look great in Laynie's room, and at only $14.24...who can pass that up!?
My sister turned me on to this great creation by Cover Girl! It's called "Lipstain" and it goes on like a marker and stays on ALL DAY LONG...without drying your lips out!! I usually put a little lipstick over it, but if that wears off it still looks like I have lipstick on! It's a great buy...and it's on sale for $6.49 (usually around $8). I have #445 (they don't say the color on the stick) and I think I will go back and get a more natural color for the summer!!
And last, but not least, is this cute lush rug. I have had my eye on it forever, but never wanted to spend over $30 for it (even though that's really not that much for a 30x48" rug). This week it's on sale for $26.99. I may have to get one for the kids bathroom. We'll see.
.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment