I went out to the house today at lunch and took some pictures. The painters are pretty much done except for some touch-ups. I'm really excited that the colors turned out so good!! I hope you like it!!
Picture taken from back door looking down the hall of the mud room.
Looking into the kitchen from the breakfast area. I love the red. It has one more coat to go, but so far, so good!
This is our bedroom and sitting room. The crown molding is still covered up and so are the baseboards.
This is looking down the stairs from the play room.
I LOVE this pink! Laynie has a small study area that I decided it would be fun to paint pink. I just LOVE it... and so does she.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Updated Pictures- Paint!
at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment